artists of elk run
Fireweed Glass Studio is a member of the Artists of Elk Run. There are a number of art studios right around our block on Bow Meadows Crescent and Elk Run Blvd representing a whole bunch of fantastic artists. We got together several years ago to produce a brochure guide to our studios and the annual Artists of Elk Run Studio Tour which happens the first week of December. Of Cabbages and Kings, Rudi Peet, and Sunny Raven Gallery are all open regular hours Tuesday to Saturday so when you come visit Fireweed Glass Studio you can take yourself on a mini studio tour and see some other art too. Look for the ELK logo. Please click here to visit our website.
visit any studio or a Canmore tourism information centre to pick up a brochure
1) Of Cabbages and Kings Pottery - Katie Borrowman, John Borrowman - 129 Bow Meadows Crescent - Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5:30pm (closed for lunch: noon-1:30pm)
2)Tony Bloom Studios - 129 Bow Meadows Crescent - By appointment only
3) Rudi Peet Goldsmith - 10B 102 Bow Meadows Crescent (facing Elk Run Blvd.) - Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm
4) Peig Abbott Sculpture - 10A 102 Bow Meadows Crescent (facing Elk Run Blvd. Downstairs from Rudi) Chance or appointment.
5)Alexis McKeown Portrait - 236 105 Bow Meadows Crescent - By appointment only
6) Fireweed Glass Studio - 8 111 Bow Meadows Crescent - Daily 11am-4pm
7) Sunny Raven Gallery -Meg Nicks - 156 105 Bow Meadows Crescent - Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-5pm
9) Blue Eyes Studio - Kathryn Cooke - 252 105 Bow Meadows Crescent - By appointment only
10) Kari Woo Contemporary Art Jewelry - 252 105 Bow meadows Crescent - By appointment only